• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleaning up the pop reports?

4 posts in this topic

I only watch a small nitch in paper currency, Emergenct notes. While looking at the pop reports I noticed a large change in the numbers of FR 2304 and 2304m graded. It appears that around fourty five FR 2304 (non-mules) were reclassified as FR 2304m (mules) which makes it look like there are more Hawaii $20 1934 mules out there than non-mules. I'm looking at the numbers from two months ago, is this correct?

While we're on the topic of the pop report, it would sure look better if someone cleaned up the block letter pops for FR 2306 and get rid of the typos of the IG, R, and RG blocks; they do not exist.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,

You are correct. We corrected all of the 2304 mules and non-mules. Non-mules are actually scarcer than mules for this issue, so the pop report reflects correctly now. Also, thank you for the input on the blocks. We'll clean those up. Much appreciated.

Thanks Chad, you verified what I was thinking that for 1934 $20 Hawaii Non-mules are scarcer. I believe it's the oppisite for 1934A. This is one of the things I really enjoy with Emergency notes, all the varieties.

Bill