• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weightings or points in registry notes

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm not sure how to go about having this done so perhaps ask here. I'm looking in the registry at The Hawaii $20 1934 Late Finished Back Plate #204; Fr 2304Lfb. This is a tough note as there are just 4 or 5 known and 1 in the pop report. I believe the weighting for this note deserves to be reviewed with so few known. There are 24 graded Fr 2308 1934 $10 N. Africa and they're given around 10 times the weighting. By the pop report Fr 2304Lfb is rarer by a factor of 24 to 1 but it is given points of a common note.

I can understand the system not set for this note yet as I just had the first one graded. Would you agree it's time to take a look at the point weighting for this note now?

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks Corey, I can imagine it's quite a project to assign point values in the registery for the all the different notes with different grades. Now I've got to take a look.

Thanks Steve, I've enjoyed putting this collection together. Right now I'm sitting on a couple notes I'd like to add (upgrades and a hole filler) but they can not be at this time.