• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are PMG holders air tight???

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

As a serious collector of notes, I often wonder if PMG notes are in fact air tight? I do prefer the PMG holder over the competition and find it is the best holder thus far for certified notes.

That being said, I also collect certified comics and coins and know that these items are not air tight. Therefore, are PMG holders air tight?

What are the consequences if the holder is or is not air tight? Please let me know if possible.

Thanks again for all your help!

Guest Corey M

Our new second generation holder was developed to take protection to a new level. It is specially sealed with no openings or perforations to protect notes from environmental hazards and contaminants. Even though the holder is made of high-quality inert material for superior storage and protection, we cannot say that it is truly air-tight. We are not aware of any consequences of the holder not being air-tight as it was specifically designed for long-term storage.