• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG Control Panel - Note List question

3 posts in this topic

Having recently taken some time to set up my Sets and 'Note List' in the Control Panel, I have come up with a question about listing notes.

Is it not possible to list more than one note of the same number? For instance, how does one list consecutive graded notes -or- just more than one of the same 'Note Number' that I may have in individual PMG holders, each with their own unique certification numbers.?

Example: I have two F-2037H Series 2003 $10 notes and both are graded PMG 67 EPQ in their own holders.

Thank you for your assistance.

Guest Corey M

Unfortunately you are only able to put one note in each slot. If you would like to have all the notes uploaded you would have to create different sets in order to display your notes.

Corey, I appreciate the reply. I was afraid that was going to be the case.

Having a non-competitive set inventory list would be a nice addition for tracking collections or current ownership where such things overlap, but nothing apart from additional lists can currently be employed to solve this at this time.

Thank you very much for your help. Regards, Chris