• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I subscribe to...

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is a subscription to Bank Note Reporter worth it? I can't get my hands on a back issue to see if it is for me, but I collect and buy a lot of graded notes. Therefore, would this help me? Please let me know, as I would like to know how collectors of graded notes stay up to date on prices.

Thank you!

Unless you are on a very tight budget BNR is an excellent resource with well written articles and I used to devour it cover to cover every month.

There was one contributor from the Midwest whose articles featured some of the most amazing US National notes I have ever seen and I always looked forward to his features. He had more serial #1 notes than could be imagined. Unfortunately he died well before his time. I wish I could recall his name. About all that I can remember was that he was an attorney.

I subscribed for over 10 years but eventually got out of paper and back into coins.

If I can locate an old copy (doubtful, my wife uses all available newspaper to wrap her eBay stuff) I'll PM for your address and send it to you.