• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's responsible?

4 posts in this topic

Who's ultimately responsible for ascertaining the Pick number on a submission to PMG? I think I saw somewhere (correct me if I'm mistaken) that the price varies depending on whether the note is submitted with the number, or without it.....Is that correct? And if so it begs the question ...Does the submitted Pick number get verified for accuracy by PMG?

Thanks.

Thanks for the timely reply, that is much as I thought.....Now though it begs the question....I saw a note listed on eBay which is clearly wrongly attributed by PMG I informed the seller as such and told him he really should re submit it to PMG for correction as it is misleading as is, and the value difference is considerable, he literally told me to mind my own business, but I think it is everyones business to keep online trading safe and honest, so the question is.....What can be done to correct your mistakes when the note has left your control? After all it is your reputation on the line as much as the sellers, although he seems not to care.

eBay listing number is...250439339170

Your designation is....49a66e 1080209005G the note is clearly a 49d NOT a 49a although attempts have been made to "smudge" the ID on the front......but it's clearly there on the back.

And just for good measure it states it's a 49b in the listing description.....It'd be laughable if it weren't so dishonest.

Thanks.

The responsibility to fix a mechanical error falls on the present owner of the note. We will pay shipping both ways & make the correction as soon as received.

Glen Jorde

PMG Finalizer