• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crossovers and specials

6 posts in this topic

Of the notes I have that are in a TPG holder about half are in PMG holders and the other half are in holders from across the street. Does PMG ever have specials (pricing) for crossovers? This month I can crossover the other way but I'm leaning toward having all my notes in PMG holders. Think of me as cheap if you want, but I'm having a hard time paying to have the name on the holder changed.

That is unfortunate. I just checked how many N. Africa and Hawaii notes I have that are in another TPGs holders; 20. I can not justify the cost just so I can put a couple reg sets together. That's to bad, it would have been nice to share them.

I feel your pain Bill. It's almost impossible to be competitive in any TPG ranked sets if some of yours notes are in a non-matching holder, or raw. So far, none of the TPG's reconize other TPG graded notes in competitive sets. I'm in the same boat in this regard.

Keep yours "Ears" open on the "Specials" question. You will start to see a huge emphasis being placed on the PMG web site as well at THIS forum.

I know for a fact that the PMG guys including "Mgmt" and "Graders" will be on this forum much more than they are today !!!

:applause:

"I know for a fact that the PMG guys including "Mgmt" and "Graders" will be on this forum much more than they are today !!!"

That could be a very good thing, and if something happens with specials, well, I'm going to become a happy guy.

Steve, how would a reg set that included those other guys holders but only awarded 50% points for those holders work for you? We'd know how to double the points on some notes.