• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MODIFY OR CREATE NEW REGISTRY SET

2 posts in this topic

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MODIFY A REGISTRY SET ? THE SMALL SIZE SILVER CERTIFICATE $1 SET, COMPLETE WITH STAR NOTES. THE SET SHOULD INCLUDE THE 1928A XB,YB,ZB, EXPS. THE 1928B XB,YB,ZB, EXPS.THE 1935A AB,BB,CB, EXPS.DON'T FORGET THE 1935 & 1935A MULES.BOTH THE R&S EXPS. ALSO THE 1935D 18 NOTE SHEET.THE HAWAII & AFRICA NOTES SHOULD BE LISTED IN THIS SET ALSO.WHY IS THE FR 1609 THE R EXP. LISTED IN THIS SET ? BUT NOT THE FR 1610 S EXP. IT IS NOT A COMPLETE SET WITH OUT THESE NOTES ! OR IS IT POSSIBLE TO CREATE A NEW SET THAT WOULD INCLUDE THESE NOTES? SOME OF MY BEST GRADED NOTES BY PMG ARE AMONG THE NOTES LISTED.I SEND IN MY NOTES TO BE GRADED BY PMG THRU

T.N.A.ASSOCIATES ( KIETH BAUMAN ) HERE IN MICHIGAN. I AM HAVEING ALL OF MY PCGS NOTES REGRADED BY PMG.

VERY HAPPY WITH PMG. MERRY CHRISTMAS

RICCEE VERMEULEN

sig.jpg

Riccee, you should start seeing the new sets loaded over the next 30 days or so. All the Small Size data was just completed last week.

All of the older sets will remain in place so no one is affected by the new blocks and weights.

The new sets that are coming out look like the new $1 SC's. All small size will get a series set created first that includes blocks and star's. Then that set will be upgraded from a block/star set to a block/star/variety set. Once that is done, a new overall complete set will be created that includes all series/blocks/star's/varieties. It's taken a little longer because we need to make sure that the weights are correct and that the varieties are done correctly.

It is coming, we just want to make sure that it is done correctly the first time.