• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any value in these?

8 posts in this topic

About five years ago I received these at the bank. I gave them to Mom to hold onto as they were old. She was going through her things yesterday and gave them back to me. There are three 1950 series b notes. Two are star notes with consecutive serial numbers. They are like brand new and have never been folded. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Vic

tens.jpg[/img]

10-15-200920113PM.jpg

Thinking of selling but am not sure how to go about it! Should they be graded, sell on ebay, put in auction, I guess I am looking for advice. I am not really a collector. My thing is old woodworking tools and hunting and fishing antiques. Thank you for your reply GOLDMINE. Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thanks again,

Vic

That 2nd D* if it is really GEM, is worth $200+ any day of the week !!!

The obverse top and bottom margins are probably too tight for gem status.

Nevertheless both are stars in excellent Crisp UNC condition and worth quite a bit.

The non-star is probably not worth the grading fee. The stars might be worth it -- the stars probably have more value sold together. I would be interested in making you an offer on all 3 of them "as is" if you would like to send to me for inspection.