• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large size type...... A "box of tewnty"

21 posts in this topic

There are some obvious additions I'd like to make in the next year or two but with three major type sets in progress and my obsession with US pattern coins ........ it seems I have too many balls in the air and not nearly enough money to ever finish anything!! At any rate here are some of my favorites. :)

b20-fr16-greenback-ace-o597-copy.jpg

b20-fr41-greenback-deuce599.jpg

b20-fr63-greenback-five-625-copy.jpg

b20-fr18-rainbow-ace-ob595-copy.jpg

b20-fr64-rainbow-five-o624-copy.jpg

b20-fr382-national-ace-o601-copy.jpg

b20-fr391-lazy-deuce-ob629-copy.jpg

b20-fr223-martha-ob616-copy.jpg

b20-fr243-hancock-ob617-copy.jpg

b20-fr226a-blackeagle-ob613-copy.jpg

b20-fr258-ag-and-ed-obv628.jpg

b20-fr-272-chief-ob603-copy.jpg

b20-fr224-ed-one-ob611-copy.jpg

b20-fr248-ed-deuce-obv607-copy.jpg

b20-fr268-ed-five-obv609-copy-copy.jpg

b20-fr111-ob593-copy.jpg

b20-fr116-bison-obv620-copy.jpg

b20-fr475-brownback-ob621-copy.jpg

b20-fr104-cnote-ob591-copy.jpg

b20white-bear590-copy.jpg

Boiler, you know I adore just about anything you post, and these are all truly outstanding, I just wish you'd give us both sides of these notes! The backs of many of these issues are just as lovely as the faces, so just a consideration for the future! Not to be a pest or anything! =P

Wow, as a comic nerd, on the other boards, all I can say is GREAT LOOKING PAPER. I often toy with the idea of collecting paper money, but just not sure I want to pull the trigger, as is not enough money for my comic quest presently.

Regardless, I sure do admire your postings,

BUNKY (thumbs u :cloud9:

I know there has been a lot of talk on other post about heritage not sending out catalogs like it use too. I for one requested they stop sending them to me long ago as I had a ton of them just setting around. Of course if I knew everyone wanted them I would not of done this. the point is if Boiler ever desided to sale his collection that is one catalog I would love to have.

Thanks for sharing.

Vinny

I appreciate your interest in the "Polar Bear" note however I don't anticipate selling it anytime soon. I also want to thank you for posting the run of $2 Ag &Ed notes. They provide a perfect visual illustration of why I quit collecting both coins and currency by series and gravitated to type.