• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Have This

6 posts in this topic

If genuine, which it looks to be, I would say its worth around $50,000 to $100,000 depending on the actual grade, which is impossible to tell from a scan/photo. If your goal is to sell it, I would contact a major auction house - they can have it certified for you prior to sale. Hope this helps and congrats on the great note.

If you are going to get it graded or have it auctioned you are probably going to have to mail it off. If you do just remember to ship it by REGISTERED mail. It is absolutely the safest way to ship it (Actually safer than delivering it personally) and it will be fully insured so you will be compensated if something did happen to it. Just make sure you declare its full value when you ship it. (Up to $25K. If it is actually worth more than that go for the $25K available from the Post Office and private insurance for the balance. As long as it is sent Registered the private insurance is very reasonable.)