• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for the Experts: What is this?

8 posts in this topic

hello,

i have a POPEJOHNPAUL II 2001 $20 SILVER REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA

proof coin that all the reverse letters are double stamped (offset enough to be able

to be seen with bare eye) . i don't think they minted many of these coins and when i bought it i asked the guy i bought it from if he had or knew of any more of double stamped coins and he was not aware of any and he told me he purchased almost every coin that was minted of this coin. so i'm wondering how valuable this coin is and how many others there are if any you know of.

thank you.

js30225

hello,

i have a POPEJOHNPAUL II 2001 $20 SILVER REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA

proof coin that all the reverse letters are double stamped (offset enough to be able

to be seen with bare eye) . i don't think they minted many of these coins and when i bought it i asked the guy i bought it from if he had or knew of any more of double stamped coins and he was not aware of any and he told me he purchased almost every coin that was minted of this coin. so i'm wondering how valuable this coin is and how many others there are if any you know of.

thank you.

js30225