• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

information(value)

5 posts in this topic

i was wondering if anyone knows of a book i can find the values of currency from colonial,confederate,to current,that shows(as an example)what a fine12 or gem uncirculated66 is worth.books i have got show fine,ef ,cu,etc.but not specifics on the grade as the grade 12 or 66 etc.any information would be helpful.have a nice day.

ritter....

I am of the opinion that what you seek would be several specalized books that pertain to each subject. I do not know of one source which such comprehensive information except for Haxby's volumes on Obsolete's.

A book like what you are seeking would be very expensive!!

RickieB

i was wondering if anyone knows of a book i can find the values of currency from colonial,confederate,to current,that shows(as an example)what a fine12 or gem uncirculated66 is worth.books i have got show fine,ef ,cu,etc.but not specifics on the grade as the grade 12 or 66 etc.any information would be helpful.have a nice day.

I hope I am reading this correctly???

I understand the concept of what grades you would like to see, however, not all grading companies grade to Gem 66 and above.

Just recently did the Paper Money Values in BanknoteReporter start showing CHCU 65 pricing.....perhaps the Green sheet?

It has been my impression that anything graded on a higher plain (CHCU66 to Gem) is priced by dealears via population reports from the TPG Co's.

Please correct me if I am wrong by all means.

Regards,

RickieB