• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$10 1934a Hand Engraved???

9 posts in this topic

What the ....... ?

I never seen anything like this before. Nor do I know which A is the hand engraved A ?

1034a.jpg

1034ab.jpg

where would this note rank on the coolness level, rarity level. and is it something that will be newly discovered( for will there be a section for these "hand engraved" notes in a price guide like the late finish plates and mules?

I think this is a very cool note and a very interesting convo. piece.

Share comments and questions about this please. Im interested to hear what yall think of this note

the bottom left serial on obv looks to have a "a" that is higher and a bit smaller than the upper. but i realy dont know for sure. it just looks like it to me.

awsome though.

I was almost thinking the top one cause the right side of the top a looks a little thin. perhaps that is the one. Does anyone know where i can download that liquid zoom program like HA and other sites have???

From the Info in that link would that make my $10 1934A AA block (NA) late finish 86 face plate a Hand Engraved A?

A.jpg

I tried to make the photo as clear as I could. I scanned the page it was in with another 1934A NA to compare it to.

I love seeing new things and love to learn more.

Note arrived today in the mail. Sadly this isnt what the PMG holder says it is. I contacted the seller to let them know the note isnt what the holder says it is. ( not sure what good that will do) but I kinda feel ill knowing it wasnt anything special in the end. Would this be grounds for a return? Or something that the seller didnt actually know and thus didnt do anything wrong , I dont think the seller was aware that it wasnt what the holder said. Suggestions. would this be a justified return?

If you bought it based on what the PMG certification said it was and it turns out it isn't what it was supposed to be, then yes I would say it is a justified return. (seller can always send it back to PMG for correction and guarantee settlement if any.) Now if you bid on it believing it was something other than what the holder said and it turned out the holder was correct, then it is NOT a justified return.