• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New $5s arrived.

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

My shipment of Consecutive $5s came in . The run is 1934 series L 1632 2739A - 59 and then a few straddlers 85 , 98 and 99. This lot also is housing the new lowest known for that dist.and series so a nice find there. I will post pictures tonight. but Im so excited about this lot. Ive been look fwd to it for a while. Im splitting the lot with a friend who collects too so no notes are going to waste. but I was to excited that I had to tell ya guys . and like I said pictures soon to follow.

$5

1934 lowest known LA block

those are the pictures from my scanner it cuts off the tops and bottoms. its an XF note cause of the minor corner dings and ever so faintly theres 3 very tiny cuts. the run from 40-50 are AU grade. but the cuts on the 39 dont detract too much from the note I would say NET 40 on the 39.

i hope you all like it. I could post the other ones from the lot if your interested