• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100th Post GiveAway.

21 posts in this topic

Ok Im a few late. But here we go anyway. I wanted to do something cool for my 100th post so I figure I got a really cool grand prize for the winner. I just bought a 1934 ( LGS) IA block $50 note. Now the person who can come the closest to serial number without going over will win the grand prize. Hint it is the new lowest known for that type of note.

Post to the thread and Ill pick a winner a little later in the week.

The deadline for the contest will be Saturday night at 11:59pm ESTand a winner will be picked Sunday

Also bit and ant the answer should be in form of I 0000 xxxx A . :) I look forward to making someone a happy winner. . Thanks to all who enter

The Winner of the grand prize is Harvey8542 with the guess of I 0000 1011 A . The actual serial number is I 0000 1930 A . Its only VG grade but a new lowest known. Please email me your adress and I will get your special package out to you

Just wanted to let everyone know I recieved my prize today. :banana: Opened up the box and it was well worth the wait and a great prize. What I recieved from muleman was a Apple Ipod. ^^ Thank you Muleman for the GREAY giveaway. :headbang: (thumbs u :acclaim:

Congrats on your 100th Muleman, looks like just about 200th from here today. Don't know about serial #'s so good luck to those trying!!

Shadow, you should read the posts first... Harvey won this giveaway over a month and a half ago lol