• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check book full of dollar bills

4 posts in this topic

I hate to ask what seems to be a simple question, but after searching the net ( and not knowing exactly what to type in the search engine) I am wondering what this was that I saw last night. I was ringing a little girl up for her snacks and she produced what looked like a check book and inside were about 20 $1 bills all together. They were all in numerical order and in perfect condition. Aside from what looked like a pinkish/reddish adhesive that was used on the top to adhere them together they looked perfect. I asked her if I could see the book and I was baffled.

Is this something she was given as a collectable and she foolishly was spending the money, or was it just a neat gift she had recieved from somebody?

Since I'm already asking a question I'll ask another. When I go to the bank and ask for a stack of uncirculated $1's is the wrapper for the star notes white with blue banding, or is that just how somebody packed them for ebay sale?

Thank you,

Keith