• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In need of advice...

6 posts in this topic

I got 155.00 left on my tab i can spend while still paying him weekly. So i started to shop around and see what he has for sale. heres what he has and could do for my 155.00

Plan A .) $20 1928 Gold cert white crisp one minor fold long ways very light stain mark ( small stain on back by where it says america.) I would still put this in the XF range.

Plan B.) this is the one hes pushing ( not on me but saying is his best deal) 2 1934B consecutive $20.00 notes. EA block . PMG 64 EPQ and PMG 65 EPQ.

Plan C.) I could try and talk him down on his 1864 $20.oo CSA note in PMG 58. he has it at 155.00 right now and not the best deal he has . But i like it cause the back is miscut and part of a signature is on the top ( you cant make out who it is).

Plan D.) is kinda the shoot plan cause I could land a $100 CSA 1862 note, 3 of his CS loan notes 1861,$2 bond, 1863 $4 bond, and 30/$1000 bond. $5 1944 series victory note (VF), and a 1864 CSA $100 note

Plan E.) 1928 A Experiemental YB block note . AU and maybe get lucky and get a $10 speciemen test note PMG 66 ( the test note that was produced in the 1980s for the paper , ink and security thread.

Plan F ) wait and pray i can land his incoming 1928B $1 star note in VF for 155.00 ( book on it is 300.00

or Plan G.) hell with A -F and just hold my money and keep my balance at the current price.

I really can go either way with A-F . I mean yeah go with what i like and would make me happy but really any of those would make me happy. its all about what direction i want to go in and idk. I would like more large size notes and thats the only reason I listed plan G. But look em all over and with your experience and feelings which way would you go in .

jason the mule man

p.s. the notes listed all have good eye appeal . i wouldnt consider it if they didnt :)