• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LARGE currency holders.

6 posts in this topic

Happy New Year to all!

I am still in the process (slow process!) of sorting out the small paper money collection I accumulated while living in Peru and Ex-Yugoslavia. I am placing the bills into the archival holders but have many bills that are too big, even for the largest size.

I have 1 holder which I guess could be called "semi-rigid" that measures 5" by 8" but I can't seem to locate any more online or through E-BAY. Some of the Yugoslav, Russian and Albanian bills are even bigger either in length or height and I would like to protect them as well. Does anyone know where these big holders are sold?

Many thanks. Snowing hard this morning in northern RI...the forecast is for 1/4" of rain. We don't put too much faith in forecasts during the winter up here. 3 days ago, we were supposed to get 4-8" of snow...got a rain spritz.

Again, Happy New Year.

RI Al

An interesting place to look for various holders is www.the2buds.com. I've bought holders for postcards, PNCs, and ticket stubs with these folks. The products are great and their service is wonderful! See what they have and figure out if they have something you can use.

Scott :hi: