• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealers. ( anyone have a list of em..)

5 posts in this topic

Ah yes Tim, my father didnt know what to get me for chirstmas so I emailed him 2 of Tims notes that I would like. I hope I end up getting both or at least the $20 note. Replacement nationals are rare and unusual.

I have to talk to my dad tonight to see if he Emailed him.

I guess like my $10k bill falls in the rare area, so would the $10 1914 red seal ,

For as unusual like my 1934a $10 C* MULE note (lowest SN known) or low number 28 $1 red seal, I like the 1882 nationals and who can forget the lazy duce , I would love own one even in a low grade. that is one of my goals for 2008. i guess any US legal tender from 1862,63 or 69 would be nice.

I like Tim's notes just wish a few of them were more in the 300 range that I was looking at. but I think I picked 2 nice ones. ( a Oklahoma City $20 and may also get a $5 replacement national.