• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone, i am new to the currency collection world. I work for a Bank and i came across some notes still in the original BEP strap. They are a pack of one hundred $1.00 dollar notes with some cool serial numbers. In the middle of the pack is the note with straight 1's as a serial number. The currency has never been touched. Could some one give me a general value and should i get the bill graded. Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome aboard. What you have (in the note with all 1's in the serial number) is called a "solid serial" note. They can carry significant premiums depending on the type of note and condition.

Contact this dealer for more info on your note. He's got a Gem Unc 2003 $1 solid serial note for sale for $1750.

Link to Tickle Your Fancy Currency

here is another guy the biggest in the biz... always fun to go view his site and the choice morsels he has for sale

well we can dream cant we (thumbs u

he has quite an interesting display and allfor sale lncluding a 00000001 red seal 100 dollar bill he wants almost half a million dollars for

http://www.executivecurrency.com/collections/ProductList?viewCat=Special+Serial+Numbered+notes--_Small+Size+Type+Notes