• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your latest addition!
1 1

944 posts in this topic

Well, I just checked and Heritage sold a pair in PCGS 63 just 3 days ago for $1,380 with the juice, so a 64 EPQ might bring a slight premium. It seems that these pairs in this design are the most common as they had pairs of Black eagles that went for like $14K! I have no plans on selling them at this point since they are the only unc. series 1923 silver certs I own!

Yes, the bargain of the year so far! This tops my $5 FRN Fr. 869 that graded 64 EPQ that I bought for $135, so there are still bargains to be found in currency!

Great looking notes 08822 and 123cents!

What is the significance of 3497 on the Tampa note? It appears in several places. Also what is the word before "Engraving & Printing" on the upper right corner?

I love the reverse on the 1 dollar bill. The stylized text inside the circle is very similar to what's seen on some tokens and medals.

Who are the portraits of on both notes?