• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't Locate The POP Report For My 1920, Denmark, Broager Kommune, Mark 1, Note, Photo Attached

12 posts in this topic

Good day, about three weeks ago I sent you the certificate number that you requested concerning my Denmark note, did you receive it? if not, then please provide me a different email address, so, I can re-send you the certification number via a different email address. Thanks. Blessings!

Kind regards,

Greg

E: gregoryc049@gmail.com

Hi, ok, thanks.

The prior PMGS gentleman that I wrote the message for was suppose to let me know what's the POP report on my note, the certification # is: 1622845-002.

I had checked in the past on the PMG registry site, and I got a message that no record of my note was found.

I hope this is the right forum for me to reach the PMG gentleman who initially had messaged me, and, requested that I send him my notes certification number, which is in this message. Thanks again. Blessings!

Greg

On 9/8/2022 at 1:48 PM, Gee001 said:

Hi, ok, thanks.

The prior PMGS gentleman that I wrote the message for was suppose to let me know what's the POP report on my note, the certification # is: 1622845-002.

I had checked in the past on the PMG registry site, and I got a message that no record of my note was found.

I hope this is the right forum for me to reach the PMG gentleman who initially had messaged me, and, requested that I send him my notes certification number, which is in this message. Thanks again. Blessings!

Greg

I'm not affiliated with PMG I just posted the Cert # in hopes of helping you get an answer from PMG since they, @MattM CS , asked the question. It could be as simple as PMG didn't track the population of these notes, with no Pick # being listed on the label it certainly didn't appear in the population report when it was graded and is still not listed as you mentioned. For some notes PMG does not publish the graded populations, like Test notes, scrip, notgeld, (and previously) U.S. obsoletes.

This is the right section of the Forum to contact a PMG representative, if sometimes takes a little while for a response, give it a day or two and see what happens. Good Luck. :wishluck:

@Gee001 @Fenntucky Mike

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately I never received a notification regarding this post to see you responded. I have reached out to our grading team for an update as to why this note is not listed on the census information. Once I have more information I will let you know. Thank you for the patience. 

Hello,

It looks like this note is an "Unlisted" number, so it should indeed be excluded from the population.  Any notes with "UNL" in the note number would fall under this category.  I hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!

@Gee001 Not necessarily. It means this note is not listed on our census data. There could be others graded at this grade or higher of the same note, but we do not keep this data on our census. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!