• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Fancy #'s
1 1

47 posts in this topic

On 5/31/2022 at 12:21 PM, Rebel1 said:

IMG_4102.thumb.jpg.eb268634872e7ab5aa4f3c297244f75b.jpg           Radar / Repeater and uncirculated      

Does the number sequence have to repeat fully for it to be considered a repeater? I thought that it did but I could be wrong. Regardless, an amazing note! :golfclap:

Just picked up this well worn example with low serial number, # (22) 000004, the 22 is the series # which is separated from the serial number by a dot. I consider the series number independent of the serial, as do most, but it seems PMG does not and would not label this as a fancy number note, which I knew prior to purchasing. I've come to this conclusion based on how I've seen recent notes in the series graded and labeled, I may reach out to PMG if I ever consider trying to have this graded but for now it will sit happily in my collection.

Seller's images.

image.thumb.jpeg.29ce2fb4be4b2b1242f4bd529bb7ba96.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9f98647edb36c2284073deca354c7e12.jpeg

Edited by Fenntucky Mike