Can i have a API pluging into PMG's Barcode on the back Label?
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Is there anyone here know this.

I am from a China company developing a PMG banknotes Exchange APP, which can basically scan the PMG notes with mobilephone and harvest all the info (Genre/Score/SN/BLOCK ) digitally thus saving all the mannul input work.

We have tested the APP with good results and in order to improve the accurancy, we want to add the Barcode Scaning as a cross confirmation.

So is it possible I can get the API plugging to PMG's NETWORK to induce information of banknotes?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Good morning,

If you are an authorized PMG dealer then you can access the API through your dealer portal by signing into your dealer account and going down to Dealer Tools:

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkAGVmZmEwYz

 

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2020 at 5:30 PM, 公众号:PMG收藏圈 said:

Is there anyone here know this.

I am from a China company developing a PMG banknotes Exchange APP, which can basically scan the PMG notes with mobilephone and harvest all the info (Genre/Score/SN/BLOCK ) digitally thus saving all the mannul input work.

We have tested the APP with good results and in order to improve the accurancy, we want to add the Barcode Scaning as a cross confirmation.

So is it possible I can get the API plugging to PMG's NETWORK to induce information of banknotes?

 

Hi

Were you able to do it and is your app available for use... I'd like to use it for my collection 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2021 at 12:04 PM, Vaibhav S said:

Hi

Were you able to do it and is your app available for use... I'd like to use it for my collection 

haha ,the app is already there, but i guess people in the EU/America or other places can't use it, as it's a miniApp based on Wechat platform, besides, it now only surport about 600 types of Chinese banknotes.

you have to have a Wechat App before you can use this.

 

Edited by 公众号:PMG收藏圈
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 公众号:PMG收藏圈 said:

haha ,the app is already there, but i guess people in the EU/America or other places can't use it, as it's a miniApp based on Wechat platform, besides, it now only surport about 600 types of Chinese banknotes.

you have to have a Wechat App before you can use this.

 

Got it. I'm based in Singapore and do have wechat. Would you mind directing me to the app to see it please ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Vaibhav S said:

Got it. I'm based in Singapore and do have wechat. Would you mind directing me to the app to see it please ? 

 

OK,You can scan the QRcode with Wechat, and then take pictures of your PMG notes, then the banknotes info and market prices will be there.

and you can also trade your banknotes on it. just take pictures then the banknote is listed. manual introductions is unneeded.

gh_5503855dce72_1280.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2