• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG’s newest holder.

7 posts in this topic

I’ve heard a number of opinions so far about the latest version of the PMG holder, some in favor of the new design, some not. What is mentioned by almost everyone is, when is PMG going to start putting the plate numbers on the front of their holder ? Has this been discussed somewhere before, or is it in future plans ?

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  If you are referring to notating a plate note on the label, we can do that currently if the customer requests that on their submission form and we can verify that it is, in fact, a plate note. It would be an $8 variety fee and generally appears on the back of the label. 

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I’m asking about plate NUMBERS (not position) used on the front and back of all US paper money. The label I posted shows Plate #G49/78. Front plate number G49 and back plate number 78. Does PMG have any plans to add this information to its holder ?