• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PMG Registry - Request a new slot or set here!
2 2

165 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2022 at 6:25 AM, Peter Cin said:

Ok - but I asked 6 weeks ago and thought surely some sort of reply now 🤔🤷‍♂️

I don't disagree, it's a little disappointing. Typically PMG is much better than this at responding

Have you tried emailing registry@pmgnotes.com?

Please add new slots for the following notes:

Mexico, Banco de Mexico P116 through P125 & P127 through P136 

Samoa, Centra Bank "Commemorative" P45

Serbia, National Bank P58-P62

Spain, Banco de Espana P155-P166

Uzbekistan, Central Bank P84-P86

Thank you,

On 2/5/2023 at 6:27 PM, Muzzer42 said:

Thank you,

You'll have better luck if you email registry@pmgnotes.com 

• Administrator
On 12/15/2022 at 11:50 AM, Peter Cin said:

Any reply?

Hello. We have been unable to access these boards since mid-December.  Please let us know if you still need assistance.

For the fastest response, you may always email registry@PMGnotes.com. Thanks very much. 

• Administrator
On 2/6/2023 at 12:27 AM, Muzzer42 said:

Thank you,

Hello. We have been unable to access these boards since mid-December.  Please let us know if you still need assistance.

For the fastest response, you may always email registry@PMGnotes.com. Thanks very much. 

• Administrator
On 2/1/2023 at 4:44 AM, theplaceintexas said:

Please add a Pick 32  200 Euros slot to European Central Bank, Type Set, 2002-Date, P1-Date    Thank you.

2025252-005

• Administrator
On 2/1/2023 at 4:44 AM, theplaceintexas said:

Please add a Pick 32  200 Euros slot to European Central Bank, Type Set, 2002-Date, P1-Date    Thank you.

2025252-005

• Administrator
On 12/11/2022 at 2:17 PM, BogdaVictoria said:

Can you please up-date a Poland Commemorative Issues, 2014-Date, P187-Date Set including a slat for  certificate# 2175588-017 Poland 2022 20 Zlotych Pick# 196.
Thank you,
Tomasz

• Administrator
On 1/25/2023 at 5:03 AM, VE Coins said:

Would P94 be able to be split out to allow 94A, 94B, and 94C to each have their own slots in the Czechoslovakia complete including varieties. Thanks

On 2/10/2023 at 8:51 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello 

Yes I still need help - I see Maldives Specimen Set scores are blank / no scores for anything 

Also many items I upload to my collection are ineligible items 

• Administrator
On 2/10/2023 at 7:09 AM, Peter Cin said:

Hello 

Yes I still need help - I see Maldives Specimen Set scores are blank / no scores for anything 

Also many items I upload to my collection are ineligible items 

Hello, Peter. We will send directions via email on how to get your notes added. Thanks very much for your patience.

• Administrator
On 2/26/2023 at 10:27 AM, Navaneeth said:

Hi,

I couldn't find the set for PMG Cert: 8089749-004 (Mexico - Revolutionary, Estado de Chihuahua, 1 Peso M920o 1915). Please assign a Slot or instruct the registry.

Hello.

You may add this note here: Mexico: El Estado de Chihuahua, Decreto 10.2.1914, S527-S538, Type Set

Thank you.

Hi @Ali E.

Could you guys take a look at possibly expanding the  Ukrainian National Bank, 2003-Date, P116-Date, Specimen, Complete set to include varieties? It's only a type set at the moment, and this would make it similar to the Ukrainian National Bank, Hryvnia 1995-1998 Issue, Specimen, Complete, Including Varieties & : Ukrainian National Bank, Karbovantsiv 1991-1995 Issue, P81-P100, Specimen, Complete sets which currently include varieties. 

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by Fenntucky Mike

Hi,

Can slots be added for P# 132a in both the  1917-Date, P1-Date, Type Set, Issued Notes, Complete and Ukrainian National Bank, 1991-Date, Issued Notes, Complete, Including Varieties sets.

Cert # 2183768-093

Thanks,

Mike

EDIT TO ADD: A slot was created. Thanks!

Edited by Fenntucky Mike

• Administrator
On 4/13/2023 at 7:03 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Hi,

Can slots be added for P# 132a in both the  1917-Date, P1-Date, Type Set, Issued Notes, Complete and Ukrainian National Bank, 1991-Date, Issued Notes, Complete, Including Varieties sets.

Cert # 2183768-093

Thanks,

Mike

EDIT TO ADD: A slot was created. Thanks!

Hi, Mike.

The best way to request a slot is to use the "This note is not valid for slot" process. If you intentionally put a note in the "wrong" slot, we will know you are looking for a new slot to be added.

• Administrator
On 4/7/2023 at 7:41 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Hi @Ali E.

Could you guys take a look at possibly expanding the  Ukrainian National Bank, 2003-Date, P116-Date, Specimen, Complete set to include varieties? It's only a type set at the moment, and this would make it similar to the Ukrainian National Bank, Hryvnia 1995-1998 Issue, Specimen, Complete, Including Varieties & : Ukrainian National Bank, Karbovantsiv 1991-1995 Issue, P81-P100, Specimen, Complete sets which currently include varieties. 

Thanks,

Mike

Hi, Mike.

Right now we are focusing our limited resources on creating new slots and sets for notes that currently have no representation in any competitive set in the PMG Registry. Also, there is only one participant in that set type with only 33% completion. We would not expand the set unless the percentage complete is very high. Thanks, and have a good day. :-)

On 10/21/2019 at 7:28 PM, Ali E. said:

We look forward to your requests for the PMG Registry! Please post any requests here. PMG certification numbers are always helpful! :takeit:

Hi Ali

please could you add the following new notes and new slots to the two relevant South African sets .

R10 P 148a example 2192774-051

R20 P 149a example 2193396-052

R50 P 150a example 2194001-064

R100 P 151a example 2193396-078

R200 P 152a example 2194001-065

There are 2 registry sets where these new notes should be added: South African Reserve Bank 1990-date and South Africa Nelson Mandela Set 2005-date.

Kind regards

Adrian

On 8/28/2023 at 10:34 PM, Navaneeth said:

Please add the following new notes and new slots for Pakistan

Rs 75- P56a, PMG: 2192359-017

There is P56 which is Rs 50 and not Rs 75. Kindly check and add Rs 75 (P56a).

With regards,

I still not able to find the slots. Kindly add them.

• Administrator
On 9/30/2023 at 12:12 AM, Navaneeth said:

I still not able to find the slots. Kindly add them.

Hello.

Any variety of Pick 56 is eligible in both sets here:

Pakistan:
State Bank Of Pakistan, 1949-Date, Type Set, Issued Notes
Pakistan, 1948-Date, Type Set, Issued Notes

You may create duplicate sets if you wish to display all varieties. Thank you.

Hello again PMG,

A slot for the following note should be added to the "Small Size Federal Reserve Note $1 Set" Registry Set:

Fr# 3005-E*  2017A $1 Green (FW) Carranza Mnuchin FW Richmond *Star* note

There is a slot for the non-star note (Fr# 3005-E), but not this star note, which is a key to the series.

Also, I'd like to know when slots for the Series 2021 $1 notes will be added to this Registry Set.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Billy

Edited by Pastime Classics
Corrected spelling

On 10/3/2023 at 11:21 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello.

Any variety of Pick 56 is eligible in both sets here:

Pakistan:

You may create duplicate sets if you wish to display all varieties. Thank you.

It's not variety. Pick 56 is completely different from Pick 56a

Pick 56 is 50 Rupees Banknote

Pick 56a is 75 Rupees Banknote

Both the sets doesn't have 75 Rs listed.

P56.png

Pakistan 75 Rupees 2022 P56a.jpg

Hello again PMG,

Concerning banknotes from Great Britain, I would love to see the addition of several denomination-specific competitive sets in the Registry.

For example:  Bank of England, £5 notes, complete with varieties or Great Britain, Treasury and Bank of England, £1 notes, complete with varieties.  Or something along those lines.

There are many of these denomination-specific competitive sets for United States banknotes, and I believe they would work just as well for such a widely collected category such as banknotes from Great Britain.

Is there a more formal way to propose the addition of these competitive sets, or is this the way to do it?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Billy

Edited by Pastime Classics
Corrected spelling and punctuation