• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PMG Registry - Request a new slot or set here!
2 2

165 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 1/24/2020 at 11:33 PM, alqabandi said:

can you please add the varieties for the following set :

Russia : State Credit Notes, 1898-1899 Issue, P1-P8

https://notes.www.collectors-society.com/registry/notes/SetScoreDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=10393

We have responded to your email on this. Thank you.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Darmawan said:

can you please add slot for

Indonesia, Bank Indonesia Specimen Pick# 140s 1999 100,000 Rupiah Polymer - Wmk :Arms

Indonesia, Bank Indonesia Pick# 65 1959 5 Rupiah - Printer : TDLR

Thanks for the request.

These notes already have slots here: Indonesia Complete, 1945-Date, P13-Date. We have sent directions to the email address we have on file for you. Thank you.

Hi Ali, I'd like to see competitive Large size nationals sets by Fr. # for Series 1902 red seals, date backs and plain backs. A second set would be series 1882 Nat'ls and I would include Brown Backs, Date Backs and Value backs.  For series 1902, see my signature set here:  sig.jpg

I think series 1902 by Block letters would be quite useful as one would know about when the note was produced.  See my signature set here:  sig.jpg

Any other sets using the data you have on nationals would be appreciated.  Like sets by states.  I'd volunteer to set up charter numbers by state and county if it would result in a competitive sets.  :foryou:

• Administrator
On 4/6/2020 at 7:11 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Hello,

Can a slot be added for Cert# 8065624-002 ?

Not sure what the process for notes with unlisted Pick#'s at time of grading is.

Thanks

Mike

Hello, Mike, and thanks for the interest.

You will need to go to PMG cert. verification (on PMGnotes.com) and compare the denominations, dates and banks of your notes to what sets and slots already live in existing PMG Registry sets. Then you will need to enter your note(s) into a slot that looks similar to the description on your personal note. You will need to follow the NOT VALID FOR SLOT process, as you normally do.

In this instance, I can tell you your note is eligible here: 

Category: Ukraine
Set Name: Ukraine Complete, 1917-Date, P1-Date
Slot Name: 100 Hryven 2018 Commemorative Issue

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 4/4/2020 at 9:08 AM, ddr70 said:

Hi Ali, I'd like to see competitive Large size nationals sets by Fr. # for Series 1902 red seals, date backs and plain backs. A second set would be series 1882 Nat'ls and I would include Brown Backs, Date Backs and Value backs.  For series 1902, see my signature set here:  sig.jpg

I think series 1902 by Block letters would be quite useful as one would know about when the note was produced.  See my signature set here:  sig.jpg

Any other sets using the data you have on nationals would be appreciated.  Like sets by states.  I'd volunteer to set up charter numbers by state and county if it would result in a competitive sets.  :foryou:

Hello, DDR.

We appreciate your interest and support of PMG and the PMG Registry. Our senior team has determined the set types you suggest are more suitable for Custom PMG Registry sets. Thank you and please let us know when we may assist in the future. :)

13 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Mike, and thanks for the interest.

You will need to go to PMG cert. verification (on PMGnotes.com) and compare the denominations, dates and banks of your notes to what sets and slots already live in existing PMG Registry sets. Then you will need to enter your note(s) into a slot that looks similar to the description on your personal note. You will need to follow the NOT VALID FOR SLOT process, as you normally do.

In this instance, I can tell you your note is eligible here: 

Category: Ukraine
Set Name: Ukraine Complete, 1917-Date, P1-Date
Slot Name: 100 Hryven 2018 Commemorative Issue

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Got it,

I'll shoehorn it into the closest matching slot next time, and follow NOT VALID FOR SLOT procedure.

Thanks for adding a slot to the set,

16 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, DDR.

We appreciate your interest and support of PMG and the PMG Registry. Our senior team has determined the set types you suggest are more suitable for Custom PMG Registry sets. Thank you and please let us know when we may assist in the future. :)

Ok, thanks Ali.  Anything the senior team comes up with for Nationals would be appreciated; I've seen no additions in years.  :wishluck:

• Administrator
On 4/25/2020 at 11:26 PM, S Navaneethan Ramanujam said:

Please add a slot for

10 Rupees, Reserve Bank of India, 2017-19 Issue, P109
10 Rupees 2017- Letter E,  IND109b

I couldn't find it under any sets: https://notes.www.collectors-society.com/registry/notes/SetScoreDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=5489

Hello.

Please provide your PMG certification number, so we may assist. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 5/8/2020 at 12:07 PM, S Navaneethan Ramanujam said:

Certification No: 1887386-007

Hello.

Your note is eligible wherever there is a slot for India Pick#109. We have sent directions to the email address we have on file for you. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

20 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello.

Your note is eligible wherever there is a slot for India Pick#109. We have sent directions to the email address we have on file for you. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks for the email and have replied to it. I couldn't find the slot for India Pick #109.

• Administrator
On 5/16/2020 at 1:19 PM, S Navaneethan Ramanujam said:

Thanks for the email and have replied to it. I couldn't find the slot for India Pick #109.

Hello.

You may add your note to your set you have created here: India Complete, 1917-Date, P1-Date. There is a slot for Pick# 109 there. Please follow the directions in the email. Thank you and let us know when we may assist in the future.

Currently there's four categories in the Venezuela Registry.

image.png.0092b8fa7f17b0b2ed12051967cb66d7.png

The Banco Central de Venezuela, 2000-Date, P-84-Date is the closest one to what I'd like to see but it includes P-84 through P-87, which are part of an earlier run of notes and I think they're still Bolivars (Bs, ISO Code VEB). The rest of the set (P-88 to P-100) are the Bolivar Fuertes series (BsF, ISO Code VEF)

image.png.29e670d3a3517935f562c79c5ec55100.png

Would it be possible to remove the four slots for P-84 to P-87 from this set so it's just Bolivar Fuertes notes?

Also, would it be possible to get a new, separate category for the Bolvar Soberano Series (BsS, ISO Code VES) - P-101 to P-111 (I think).

Venezuela, 1940-Date, P31-Date, Complete

https://notes.www.collectors-society.com/registry/notes/public_sets.aspx?CategoryID=1235&SetTypeID=9550

Slot ID: 2 Bolivares 2007-2016 Issue P88

Cert # 2506666-072 (The note I want to add)

My problem in a nutshell is I want to add a P-88e but the slot is only set up to accept P-88a and P-88b.

image.png

On the set / category:

Banco Central de Venezuela, 2000-Date, P84-Date

Slot ID: 10,000 Bolivares 2007-2017 Issue (formerly VENUNL10000a) P98

Why is the score assigned to P98a lower than the score assigned to VENUNL10000a (snipped below). Aren't they the same thing? P98a is 194 points in 66 EPQ and VENUNL10000a is 272 points in the same grade.

image.thumb.png.e46345dfbdc1656472f1d23a72c7af00.png

13 hours ago, Revenant said:

My problem in a nutshell is I want to add a P-88e but the slot is only set up to accept P-88a and P-88b.

You can type your Cert # into that slot, you will get a not valid for slot message, PMG will see that you tried to enter a Cert # review it and then if valid the'll add that Pick # to the slot along with your note. Usually only takes 24hrs for them to add your note and they'll send you a confirmation email when it's done. See Ali's response to me further up the string.

On 4/9/2020 at 6:34 PM, Ali E. said:

LOL, I just did this again for one of my sets a few minutes ago.

56 minutes ago, Fenntucky Mike said:

You can type your Cert # into that slot, you will get a not valid for slot message, PMG will see that you tried to enter a Cert # review it and then if valid the'll add that Pick # to the slot along with your note. Usually only takes 24hrs for them to add your note and they'll send you a confirmation email when it's done. See Ali's response to me further up the string.

LOL, I just did this again for one of my sets a few minutes ago.

Yeah. I tried entering it into the slot but didn't see the language I'm used to where it said it was in the admin queue, so, since I've been doing other posts about these sets here I thought I'd just make sure it was on the pile.

• Administrator
On 7/12/2020 at 11:53 AM, Revenant said:

Yeah. I tried entering it into the slot but didn't see the language I'm used to where it said it was in the admin queue, so, since I've been doing other posts about these sets here I thought I'd just make sure it was on the pile.

Hello, Revenant.

We processed several of your UNL Venezuela notes since Monday. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
On 7/11/2020 at 9:18 PM, Revenant said:

Venezuela, 1940-Date, P31-Date, Complete

https://notes.www.collectors-society.com/registry/notes/public_sets.aspx?CategoryID=1235&SetTypeID=9550

Slot ID: 2 Bolivares 2007-2016 Issue P88

Cert # 2506666-072 (The note I want to add)

Hello, Revenant.

We see you successfully added your note through the NOT VALID FOR SLOT process. (Please note, we are not open on the weekends, so any messages in the queue will not get processed until business resumes.) Your Pick#88e was successfully added on Monday, July 13th, at 3:45 pm. Thanks.

• Administrator
On 7/11/2020 at 10:44 PM, Revenant said:

On the set / category:

Banco Central de Venezuela, 2000-Date, P84-Date

Slot ID: 10,000 Bolivares 2007-2017 Issue (formerly VENUNL10000a) P98

Why is the score assigned to P98a lower than the score assigned to VENUNL10000a (snipped below). Aren't they the same thing? P98a is 194 points in 66 EPQ and VENUNL10000a is 272 points in the same grade.

image.thumb.png.e46345dfbdc1656472f1d23a72c7af00.png

Hello, Revenant.

We have made the necessary adjustments. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
On 7/3/2020 at 1:20 PM, Revenant said:

Currently there's four categories in the Venezuela Registry. The Banco Central de Venezuela, 2000-Date, P-84-Date is the closest one to what I'd like to see but it includes P-84 through P-87, which are part of an earlier run of notes and I think they're still Bolivars (Bs, ISO Code VEB). The rest of the set (P-88 to P-100) are the Bolivar Fuertes series (BsF, ISO Code VEF)

Would it be possible to remove the four slots for P-84 to P-87 from this set so it's just Bolivar Fuertes notes?

Also, would it be possible to get a new, separate category for the Bolvar Soberano Series (BsS, ISO Code VES) - P-101 to P-111 (I think).

Hello, Revenant.

Thank you for the feedback and interest. We have changed this one set to read: Banco Central de Venezuela, 2000-2017 Issue, P84-100 and will create this new set soon: Banco Central de Venezuela, 2018 Issue, P101-P108.

2 hours ago, Ali E. said:

(Please note, we are not open on the weekends, so any messages in the queue will not get processed until business resumes.) 

I totally understand that, though the weekends are often the time when I find time to make noise. lol 

Thanks for getting it all taken care of.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Revenant said:

I totally understand that, though the weekends are often the time when I find time to make noise. lol 

Thanks for getting it all taken care of.

It is our pleasure, Revenant. Thanks much. 9_9

Would PMG be willing to add a set in the Zimbabwe registry for either:

1) P-99 to date (including the Bond Notes (P-99 and P-100) and the new 2019-2020 series notes.

2) P-101(?) to date, with just the new $2, $5, $10, and $20 notes (so far) for the new series from 2019 and beyond?

I'd prefer option 1, just because that would give us a competitive set that includes the Bond Notes and because the Bond Notes are still being honored / circulated with the new series notes because of the supposed "cash shortage."

I was previously told no on a new set for the Bond Notes when it was just the two bond notes from 2016-2017, but, now that we could have a set with 6 notes / slots (and possibly more, depending on how this goes) I thought it worth a shot to ask again.

Edited by Revenant

• Administrator
On 8/17/2020 at 9:18 PM, Revenant said:

Would PMG be willing to add a set in the Zimbabwe registry for either:

1) P-99 to date (including the Bond Notes (P-99 and P-100) and the new 2019-2020 series notes.

2) P-101(?) to date, with just the new $2, $5, $10, and $20 notes (so far) for the new series from 2019 and beyond?

I'd prefer option 1, just because that would give us a competitive set that includes the Bond Notes and because the Bond Notes are still being honored / circulated with the new series notes because of the supposed "cash shortage."

I was previously told no on a new set for the Bond Notes when it was just the two bond notes from 2016-2017, but, now that we could have a set with 6 notes / slots (and possibly more, depending on how this goes) I thought it worth a shot to ask again.

Hello, Revenant.

Thank you for the request. We will create this new set soon:

Category: Zimbabwe
Set Name: 2016-Date, Royal Bank of Zimbabwe, Complete Issues

Edited by Ali E.