• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ADDING - ONES in MAY 2016 - MOVING TOWARDE TWO THOUSANDS NOTES MARK posted by STEVE R

1 post in this topic

ADDING MORE NEW PMG GRADED NOTES

This is the first time that four collectors in the PMG Collectors Society Registry have gather a total of more than one thousand notes each covering all the denominations of Fractional Currency, Confederate State, Large and Small Size Gold and Silver Certificate, United States and along with the Federal Reserve small size notes within all sets. This is an outstanding achievement for any currency collector, along with the years it has taken to gather the notes and have them graded or purchase a pre-graded notes from a dialers, shows or conventions and to add the images and descriptions for each of completing notes within their sets. To date only one winner of the PMG Registry Awards with over one thousand graded notes within all their sets.

I am working on my next submission to PMG for grading, it's will cover some of the missing notes within my one dollar existing Small Size Federal Reserve note sets. I have a total of 1,990 notes within all of my sets and of that 1,098 or 55% are one dollar SSFRN, with the next submission of twenty-five notes this will fill in some of the missing notes in the one, two, and five dollars sets. AS the series of 2013 notes come available from BEP they will be added. This will be the first collection to reach two thousands plus notes mark, the same as "Black Bird collection was the first to reach the one million plus points in a single collection.

GOOD COLLECTION TO ALL

See more journals by STEVE R