• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submissions previously graded by a different TPG service

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I have several notes that I want to submit that are currently residing in another TPG services holder. I was wondering how I should submit them? Do I remove them and send them in New sleeves? Can I just cut them open an leave them inside? As a new collector I had about 2 dozen notes graded elsewhere and would now like to have some of my favorites graded by PMG instead. SIGH!!!!! Live and learn, at least it wasn't hundreds!! Thanks for your help.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your post. It really is up to you which way you feel more comfortable sending them in to us. You can leave the notes inside the holders and we can cut them out here or you can cut them out and put them in new sleeves before sending them in to us. However, if you do leave them in another company's holder, we will need your permission before we can remove them from the old holders. You can notate this on the submission form.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thank you.