• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need to know a book

13 posts in this topic

You did not specify large or small size notes. This is the best for small size with star prices. This is the current 10th Edition, updated yearly

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Standard-Guide-to-Small-Size-U-S-Paper-Money-Schwartz-John-Lindquist-S-/301185333987?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item46200b7ae3

And there is this one;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Collectors-Guide-Modern-Federal-Reserve-Notes-1963-2009-by-Robert-Azpiazu-/380900596418?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58af71dac2

Not sure when it will be updated.

Thank you. Your right i never said lg or sm. these are lg and 1862 through 1868. I am home now and have time and will figure out how to post some pictures. most are gem and haven't been signed no stains just plain gem (I know that is what everyone says) but let me put picture bucket in my browser and see what comes up. I called PMG and talked to a young lady and she said send her some a couple of pictures and she would check and see what was a good set of books. well never heard back from her so my next step is to ask the Professionals. I have many books but can't find them in any. Thanks for your help and let me see what the heck I can do to help you help me.

image]http://www.url_to_image.com/image_name.gif[/img]

Im not sure how to do this and I have tried to understand but I guess I am still lost. I am use to just draging and dropping my photos into places or having an upload space to just take them off my computer. I will see what I can do about finding a refrence book or something so I can find these. I guess I can send them in and have them graded that that is kind of crazy since im not sure what tey are worth. I really dont want to keep spending money on these until I find out more about them. PMG will charge me to find them and research them for which I can do. I asked for help from them and was told to send a couple of pictures which I did and no reply from them. I know most here would be glad to help if I could figure this tag thing out but there has to be another way to find refrence material besides playing with tags.

want to say thank you all for your assistance but i guess I am still on my own. Have a great day ALL. David

On the HA search engine enter date, denomination, and bank name. Keep it simple or you will get a no match response.

On imaging, I use imgur. Free to join, just take your image from the digital camera on the computer and search for it in imgur. Then when it uploads there, double click on the url and paste it here.