• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Writer/Historian Seeking Images Hawaii Emergency Notes for Upcoming Book posted by DrDarryl

1 post in this topic

Bragging Rights for Your Hawaii Denomination Set

I'm assisting a writer/historian who requires images of a Hawaii Denomination Set ($1, $5, $10, and $20) for an upcoming book.

This is an opportunity for the true Hawaii Emergency note collector to have his/her notes featured in a book about the attack on Pearl Harbor.

I know who has the highest ranking Hawaii Denomination Set and an offer was extended.

In case the original request is rejected. I'm making this supplemental solicitation for owners with top ranking and complete Hawaii Denomination Sets interested in having their notes as part of the book.

Owner of images will get appropriate credit in the book and a copy of the book. You will also gain bragging rights that your notes are in a historical book.

The book is entitled, "My Pearl Harbor Scrapbook, 1941. A Nostalgic Collection of Memories." It has been designed as an authentic scrapbook of that era. The author has been working very closely with the Arizona Memorial Museum Association, (now known as, the World War ll Valor in the Pacific National Monument at Pearl Harbor.) The foreword in the book was generously written by their Chief Historian, Daniel Martinez.

The author also found out that the book was selected by the Smithsonian Museums for sale at both the Air and Space Museum stores, as well as the National Museum of American History.

Talk about bragging rights. Contact me if you are interested. I will provide the authors contact information.

Thank you,

Darryl

See more journals by DrDarryl