• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG vs. PCGS on one month or less regular grading

5 posts in this topic

It looks like PMG is almost uniformly less than a month on their regular service: 14 business days minus any shows (like the ANA) where all their graders are off working on site. I checked out PCGS' grading options and it looks like their regular service is running twice as long. Is this true?

I saw some members who submitted in December and are still waiting! Unbelievable...I guess I will have to content myself with the $35 tier, which is hard to justify with lower end notes worth around $100 that I run at auction. Look, I run everything through grading except for low end $50 coins so that both I and the next customer don't get ripped off and have full assurance what they are buying. I just wish there were another option to the long wait times for notes worth under $150...