• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos Thread: share positive buying experiences from the Note Marketplace

282 posts in this topic

I purchased a couple Conder Tokens from yarm. Extremely professional and friendly to work with, and no hassle return policy (though I didn't return anything because they were absolutely beautiful pieces). This guy is "top notch" in my opinion. (thumbs u

I too had a great transaction with Yarm.

Just starting out here but very happy with my first acquisition from the "Lotsa Stuff" list posted by cucamongacoin. Thanks, Mark. Hope to be able to do more (and nobody else should look at his inventory pics).

Had my first purchase off the board from Yarm ... the token was exactly as described and pictured while the transaction went soother than silk. I just hope wish all my purchases would go this well :banana:

Thanks!

Wendy aka CyberspaceVoid

Hi, I am new to this forum. As a matter of fact, I have no idea if I am in the right place. It's just that I have in my Custody about 360 OLD GOLD COINS and I wonder if anybody would be interested in buying some. Also, I would appreciate if you can guide me on how to publish these coins for those interested. Thank you.

A big thanks to HiHoAudio! I just completed a purchase of two 20 francs Marianne-Roosters from Kim.

The transaction went without a hitch. In my opinion, Kim went above and beyond on this transaction.

Just as happy on this end, thanks for the kind words David.

I have bought from yarm and he is the absolute best, and sold to brg5658 and he is a true gentleman as well.

LOTS of really good people here! :grin:

Hi, I am new to this forum. As a matter of fact, I have no idea if I am in the right place. It's just that I have in my Custody about 360 OLD GOLD COINS and I wonder if anybody would be interested in buying some. Also, I would appreciate if you can guide me on how to publish these coins for those interested. Thank you.

Welcome to the forums!

:)

There are a couple factors involved with your question:

Are the coins raw or Certified by NGC or PCGS?

U.S. or foreign?

Do you have images of this group of coins?

Do you have a list by type/year/mintmark?

Depending on your answers to the questions above will determine your correct venue for selling.

Enjoy!

you guys are starting to answer a paranoid nub's questions about selling here. doesn't look llike there is any protection for the buyer or the seller other than paypal. is this correct or am I missing something? is there a buyer beware thread?

I recently purchased a beautiful 1880R78 Morgan CC GSA Holder issue from Norman Fitzwater. 100% positive experience with an honest, helpful collector. I hope Norman can hook me up with another coin in the near future. I love dealing with somebody that has the same passion for Morgan GSA issues that I do.