• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Consecutive Poker Chip notes

11 posts in this topic

I just realized that I have a pair of 1923 $10 notes, with consecutive serial numbers. They were both graded a 55 EPQ. I sold one of them last week for $7k, but the my buyer fell through. I'm curious about how much more these would be worth if I sold them together since they are consecutive.

Thanks

Bob

I don't see much of an added premium since this is primarily a type note and very few people would want 2 of them. If you had the full cut sheet, it would be a different story.

As a collector, however, I would hate to see the pair broken up.

A changeover would be very cool, I have a reverse changeover pair of $1 SCs and from what I can gather they are worth a nice premium over normal uncs.

This $10 1923 Poker Chip graded by PMG58EPQ sold last weekend For $6900.

WOW, I love the reverse. I need to look into this series at the Jax, FL show in three weeks.

There were some excellent buys last weekend. I picked up the BEP Prem. $10 1995/1999 change over set - 24 notes total (12/12 matched SN's) for $300 less than the BEP was selling them for.

If he had changeover poker chips, I'd find it very interesting since there's only one signature combination - FR123 - for this type.

doh!

Legal Tender notes are not my thing - I'll stick with the FRN's....